Antoinette Taggart Counselling & Psychotherapy offers a confidential service, to support you in exploring, understanding and resolving any thoughts, feelings and behaviours that may be troubling you.
Counselling and psychotherapy are confidential ways which aim to help and support you through the emotional, psychological and behavioural changes you may need to make in order to resolve these troubles.
Counselling can help with the following issues:
- Relationships (personal or other)
- Loss which can include (person/status/object)
- Difficult Life Changes
- Self Esteem, Self Worth & Confidence
- Family Issues
- Addiction (Alcohol, Drugs, Gambling Spending, Eating disorders, etc.)
- Employment or Unemployment Issues
- Panic attacks
- Anger Management
- Stress Management and Coping Techniques
And much more...
If you wish to make an appointment, please contact Antoinette at 085 789 1526 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.